By taking on responsibility for key financial issues, Salhan Accountants can free up the time and resources of landlords and managing agents for their key priority of managing properties in the most effective way.
We understand that landlords and managing agents have a duty to show that managed funds have been spent appropriately.
With our advice, expertise and cost-effective services, landlords and managing agents are able to demonstrate integrity and accountability to stakeholders. By verifying all expenditure, we can also reduce the potential for disputes with tenants, adding further value to our services.
We work with landlords and managing agents in the residential and commercial sectors, with our commercial work ranging from small developments to large mixed used developments shopping centres, office blocks, retails parks and industrial centres.
Our services include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management and annual accounts
- external service charge certification and audit
- service charge account reviews
- advice and assistance on VAT issues
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.