Salhan Accountants are experienced in working with transport, distribution and logistics businesses of all sizes, from start-ups and owner-managed and family businesses to growing SMEs and large companies.
We can help you improve the financial health of your business by tackling challenges like rising fuel and toll costs, controlling your margins through budgeting and cash flow management and maximising tax efficiency.
As well as using our expertise to help run your business more efficiently, we’ll work with you to draw up strategies designed to sharpen your competitive edge and keep you moving forward in the longer term.
Our services include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- advice on pricing and optimising margins
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals through our Salhan Gold service
- VAT compliance and planning
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.